REALTORS®, are your customers straying?
Your high-end clients are investing in resort areas, such as Lake Keowee. They know that real estate is still the most secure long-term investment, and some of them are very aggressively looking for it in our area. As your clients' real estate investment advisor, you should be a part of this.
- “I have been a REALTOR® in Florida for 31 years so I was very careful in selecting an agent to help us find property in the Carolinas. We were extremely blessed to find Carol and Doug. I was immediately impressed with their professionalism. They simply possess the most unique combination of personality and capability I have seen in this business. Our real estate needs were challenging. We were told that it didn't exist and were convinced that it was not to be. Carol and Doug were willing to travel a little farther and found the perfect property in a day's time. When we were ready to sell that property, they were there for us again and accomplished the task in short order. We are customers for life!”
- Sharmon Hill, Sales Manager, Century 21, Avon Park, Florida
- “I would highly recommend referring Doug for your clients. My recent ‘out of state’ client felt he was very professional from beginning to end and so do I. He kept me in the loop, knows the business, and he is trustworthy.”
- Jay Hufnagel, Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners, Buford, GA
- “I've always called the Pattersons my “A team.” They were the top selling agents in my development, Whitewater Ridge, for years. Doug and Carol are quick to walk the property to find its assets. The clients they led here found them, as I have, to be REALTORS® of high integrity. I can tell you first hand, as a Broker and a developer, they are good negotiators and are very thorough at handling the details.”
- Mickey Vehorn
Whitewater Ridge at Waddle Mountain, Sapphire, NC
We'll pay you a 30% referral fee for sending your clients to us. Please use this form to register your client with us and we will email you a signed Referral Information Form.
Luxury home and second home clients are sophisticated investors. They will be re-investors if they are treated with integrity and respect. Referring agents and our clients tell us that we put the clients' interests first. Your clients will, too!
About Keller Williams
OVER 38 MILLION DOLLARS OF PROFIT SHARE WAS DISBURSED
NATIONALLY IN 2011!
K W ROCKS!
KW AGENTS SHARE IN WHAT THEY BUILD — THEY ARE PARTNERS!
We are proud to be the second-largest real estate company in the United States, with 701 offices and almost 80,000 associates in North America! We're also proud to say that we paid $38,329,319 in profit share to our agent-partners in 2011.
Doug and I KNOW FIRST HAND; we joined the KW team in 2004. We were with KW Cashiers and KW Greenville so we could sell here on Keowee. We first started encouraging them way back then to open a Seneca Lake Keowee office, now that is a REALITY. I was first licensed in 1988. What a HUGE difference the culture is in this company! Good Friends, Good Teamwork AND Good Money.
This is FAMILY. This is HOME. This is a REAL TEAM.
BOTTOM LINE; We would love to have you join our family! Let's make money and have FUN!
- Company Profit Share! In one three month period WE received almost $4,000! Great “mail box” money!
- We work to sell each others listings! WIN-WIN. The more the office prospers the higher the profit share!
- Start at 70% - go to 100%. Reasonable Caps to help you reach the 100%. We have done it!
- The royalty caps at $3,000! This helps you get to your commission cap quicker to reach your 100%.
Great Support! Great Training! Great Friends!
- Hey, what makes KW the fastest growing real estate company? I'll tell you more; just call me.
- We have passed many of our leads to our down-line. WIN-WIN.
Profit Share • Culture • Education • Technology SETS US APART!
WE'RE GLAD TO BE BACK HOME WITH KW! Call us and we will have our team leader call you to help you make the greatest move in your career.
The face of Real Estate is changing in Seneca on Keowee. Are you?
KW Motto: God First - Family Second - Business Third
Gary Keller and Joe Williams founded Keller Williams® Realty in 1983 with the specific premise that buyers and sellers deserve the best service for their real estate needs. For 25 years that founding premise has been a major factor in the continued growth of Keller Williams® across North America.
In the past 17 years, we have grown from 30 offices and a regional company, to over 694 offices with over 73,000 agents coast to coast. Why are we growing so fast?
Gary and Joe developed a unique Agent-as-Partner approach to their Real Estate business, in response to traditional "Brand Name Approach" dependent companies, and as a team support alternative to the "Every Agent for Themselves" 100% commission concepts.
The Result Is:
- High agent commissions with low monthly billings, and a maximum annual "cap" on the dollars each agent contributes to the company.
- Agent participation in the company decision making process through an Agent Leadership Council (ALC).
- A belief system and philosophy which guide all company members in a values-based Environment.
- The finest education system through Keller Williams University and local in-house training, offering advanced business courses to every level of agent.
- A profit sharing system which disbursed over 48 million dollars nationally in 2005. Our agents share in what they build - they are our partners.
Keller Williams Realty offers unlimited opportunity to all individuals. This includes those looking for a new career, those agents within the industry who are frustrated in their present environments and those agents who are looking for greater potential to further their abilities and income through ownership and wealth building. If you consider yourself TALENT, please read further!
- As someone outside the industry looking at a career in real estate, you desire complete training in a positive environment, with the ability to design your personal business as profitably as possible. If you think Real Estate is sitting at a desk and waiting for the phone to ring, you are not KW material. If you want to build a business and make a top reward, call us and we will consult with you. Normally our new agent process will include at least two interviews and personality profile testing.
- As an experienced agent looking for change - are you looking for the best environment to either grow or maintain your business? Are you a team player? Are you learning based? Do you want to create a wealth building plan? Would you like to learn how to build a business plan? Would you like to learn how to build a team? Do you deserve better compensation for your hard work? Are you tired of being around the "whiners and complainers?" Do you want a say in what goes on in your company? Do you want to build passive income? If you say yes to any of the above questions, call us.
- As an entrepreneurial agent, existing independent owner, or as an investor, our concept can provide a
highway to wealth building opportunities for franchise owners.
However, are you willing to share the profits with your team of agents and staff? Are you willing to provide the capital, vision and accountability to lead your business to profitability? Are you willing to have an open book policy with budgets and P and L statements? Are you willing to attend regional and national training on a regular basis? Are you willing to find the best talent available for your Team Leader and empower them as your CEO? Is our company philosophy, vision and brief system shared by you? If yes, the opportunities within Keller Williams are unlimited!
Want to Learn More?
Talk to a Keller Williams Team Leader in our area. Call me at (864) 293-2853 or fill out the short form below.
If, after talking with a Team Leader, you move forward and join Keller Williams Realty (naming me as the person who introduced you to the company - I'd appreciate the good word), we will send you a copy of the best selling book, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller and Dave Jenks, at no charge! The Millionaire Real Estate Agent will show you how to build and run your real estate business using models and techniques tested and proven by the best agents.
This information is transmitted over a secure connection. All fields are required.